Jan 19, 2019
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a high caliber Sales Operations Program Manager to be part of the Global Sales Operations team. This person will be responsible for driving sound decisions, strategic planning and operational improvements across the Facebook teams that work with partners such as data partners, resellers, and marketing partners. The role will work closely with the Global Partnership organization, across the entire Global Marketing Solutions group and with cross-functional teams in Legal, HR, Finance and Business Intelligence/IT to build out business plans, and operational tactics to drive scalable revenue growth, align partner efforts and create effective partner programs in the ecosystem. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and its partner ecosystem, interested in advertising, a strategic thinker who can drive for results and able to move fast. This is a full-time position and is located in our Menlo Park office.
1. Partnerships: Develop strong collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and partners across the company, including leading cross-functional task forces on major initiatives and represent the partnership functions with cross-functional teams and in Region.
2. Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on major revenue/market and product trends, including vertical/sub-vertical performance, product adoption, leading revenue indicators, productivity and sales effectiveness across partners and resellers.
3. Rhythm of the business: Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, forecasting, revenue and operational KPI reviews, key accounts/partner reviews) to inform management with actionable improvement opportunities.
4. Strategic Planning: Design and drive planning activities with the primary objective of enabling sales and partnership leadership to make effective, analytically-driven and strategic operating decisions to drive growth. This includes medium/long-term go-to-market/route-to-market planning (strategic, operational and financial) focused on market opportunity sizing, product focus, resourcing (direct and indirect) and org implications.
5. Strategic projects and initiatives: Execute critical projects and initiatives with cross-functional teams across the organization. Support local implementation of global programs together with teams in Region. Drive operational excellence in the sales/partnership organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business. In conjunction with business owners, provide guidance in developing strategic partnerships by assessing viability and return on investment.
6. BA/BS in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or related field)
7. 8+ years of work experience in Sales Finance, Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, and/or Strategy consulting, or 6+ years experience with MBA/Master’s degree
8. Experience in problem solving and providing business insights and recommendations from data sets
9. Experience presenting technical content to audiences
10. Proven stakeholder management experience – including managing multiple partners simultaneously
11. Excel experience
12. MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field
13. Experience with SQL
14. Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
15. Experience extracting data from large/complex databases
16. Experience in data visualizations and building scalable reporting tools
17. Knowledge of Salesforce and Tableau
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Menlo Park, CA, USA